Monday, March 2, 2009

my blue eyed baby....

This is my baby girl, Jolie!! She is now 13 months old and I am just getting around to taking her 12 month pictures (oops)! I swear taking pictures of your own child is so difficult!! She is used to me and my camera in her face all the time, and was so distracted by everything going on at the park that she wouldn't even look in my direction, because I wasn't somebody new! I swear she had a "whatever mom" attitude the whole time! I was still able to capture some really cute shots, but she was SO serious the whole time, just taking everything in!!! Jolie is a very smiley, happy, giggling little baby.. I swear! :) She was really very good though, so we thought we would get Jolie her very own chocolate ice cream cone... that was a hit! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Briana Jensen said...

those are such good pictures!! I love the story board!!!