Thursday, March 12, 2009

7 day old Josie May

It's official, I have baby fever! After spending time with sweet little Josie, I want another baby to cuddle and love! Josie was absolutly a perfect baby, I didn't hear her cry once, and she just let us move her all around. I have never finished up an entire session worth of pictures in less than 48 hours, but I just couldn't get enough of this sweet little girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Melissa, these are really great! I love them all! Great job, Meliss!

CandraWynne said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait to have our little boy so we can get some pictures taken :)

Stacie Aho said...

These are so wonderful. I can't wait to get some :) You did awesome.

Briana Jensen said...

They are so cute melissa!! You did an amazing job!

Alison said...

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!

Seriously awesome photos!! Can't wait for the bunny pics for my kids.

Bryan and Katie said...

you are amazing melissa!! i want have a baby just so you can take pictures of it!!