Thursday, April 2, 2009

PROM PICTURES!!!

I am offering PROM MINI SESSIONS!

If you want a fun twist on traditional PROM PICTURES, bring yourself, your date and your friends!

Saturday April 11, 2009

Pictures will be taken around 4 o'clock so that you have plenty of time to go to dinner and get to prom!

My PROM package includes your 15 minute session and an online proofing gallery with 10-20 images to choose from

$55-
{16} wallets
{2} 5x7 prints
{2} 8x10
{5} images on a high resolution CD
20% off all additional images

*Referral program- book a PROM session with me and for every friend that you refer that books a PROM session with me, you will receive $10 off your session.*

Call me for details and an appointment!
Melissa
623.670.1784
or email me at photosbystudiom@gmail.com

*If you have PROM on another day and would like to schedule for the day of your PROM, let me know!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

What a fun idea!!! I love your new banner too, so cute!